School Development Plan
School Improvement Priorities 2019/20
The staff and governors are committed to raising standards of achievement for all the pupils.
The focus for our work this year is to:
- Improve the teaching of Phonics and early reading and the outcomes for children in these areas
- Develop assessment in RE against Age-related standards
- Raise profile of the Catholic Life of the School
- Embed the ‘Pivotal’ approach to behaviour management
- Drive Curriculum improvement to ensure progression of skills across KS 1 and 2 and complete coverage of the National curriculum
- Continue to improve well-being of staff and children
- To improve progress for vulnerable groups identified through robust interrogation of data: Greater depth in KS1 and Progress of SEN and previous low achievers in KS2
- Ensure that robust Safeguarding procedures are followed by all staff.