Hello and welcome to the Year 5 home learning page. Here you will find important details of the week's home learning.
Home learning 19/09/22
- Spellings- words ending in '-cious'.
- Please play the allocated game on spelling shed to learn the spelling rule.
- Learn all 10 words ready for the dictation lesson next Monday.
- GPS (CGP book)- Modal verbs p6 to 7.
- Daily reading- record pages/ chapters read in reading records.
- Maths- Please play the allocated game on Maths shed- Place value- Powers of 10.
You can find login details for ED shed and TTRS in reading records/ CGP book.
ALL tasks to be completed by Monday 26th September.
Use the link: https://ebooks.collinsopenpage.com/
The username consists of the school code (UKSJCPRI) followed by your child’s first name and surname (omitting any space, accents, hyphens or apostrophes).
Example below…if your child’s name was Jon Smith:
Password: Abc12345 (the ‘A’ is in capital)